Thursday, July 30, 2009

Never gonna hear the end of it...

So I totally missed Random Thought Tuesday! Darn it! This week has just flown by! So my mom flew in last Tuesday night and we've been having fun ever since! We've been shopping, eating, going to the park. Just a bunch of different things. So we went shopping yesterday and we walked by Christopher and Banks and my moms says all excididly, "OH I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CHRISTOPHER AND BANKS STORE!" and I say, "You liar! We've been in here tons of times!!" I thought she was joking when she said that because I absolutely hate that store! Old lady pants with animals on the pockets or buttons on the blouse or maybe a little of both on each that match and look absolutely rediculous! I drag my feet everytime I go in that stupid little store. So we went in and mom found a cute shirt and I thought it actually looked good and the pattern was good. Usually in this store I say, wow, really? That looks horrible. Don't get that. Why would anyone want to wear that? But we passes a rack that had stuff on sale for $9.99 and I actually, yes and this is for real, I actually found 2 (count it) skirts that I went and tried on. My mom about died and when she saw them on me she started laughing and said that finally I was going to wear something from Christopher and Banks...SHOOT! I also told my SIL Val and she started laughing as well. Now people, this does not mean that I will go into this store by myself and this does not mean I will be buying stuff in this store. I think that it was fluke and it will probably never happen again.

So on a lighter note, I had a Scentsy party tonight and had a great turn out at my house! It was so much fun and we had yummy treats that mom made and juice and even some veggies with dip that Laura made. It was a great evening and now I'm looking forward to the weekend! We are meeting my dad in Cascade and going camping!! It will be Ella's first time camping and I hope it will be fun and turn out good. We are also taking a train ride on Saturday and we are all really looking forward to that as well. Alright, well its 11:37pm and Ella is screaming! Doesn't she know that it is sleeping time? Suppose she wants to nurse and then go back to sleep. Have a great weekend!

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost forgot the most important thing!!!! Ella crawled today!!! It was only a couple little ones but she kept doing it and is really catching on! Its so fun and so adorable to watch her! Go Ella!!!!!

4 comments:

For FRANKS Sake said...

Hee hee Hee (in my best evil sounding laugh!) I knew we could lure you over to the dark side. Next thing you know you'll be wearing one of those sweater vests, with apples and leaves on the front for fall. ;-)

Unknown said...

I completely agree with that store! I am sure they have more of a selection in Boise though! Bummer thing about up here is small selections! I had a similar story with my mom and I just never shop is my problem but I shop at the store I swore I never would!

Taylor said...

I don't think I have even stepped into that store.. I agree with you, YUCK. Glad your having fun with your mom! Yeah for Ella and crawling too!

Jackson Family said...

yeah ella!!! now the fun is really about to begin, baby proofing EVERYTHING! glad to hear that your mom could make it down for your party and to visit! i hope her summer is going well!