Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday

So I borrowed this idea from my sister in law Val who in return borrowed the idea from her sister! Its called random thought Tuesday and you just blog about whatever is on your mind. Today I went to Albertsons and got a few items. Now everytime I go there I always think a sign is going to fall on my head. A couple of weeks ago as I was walking in, the sign up above the door fell and hit me on the head, really hard, I didn't know what the heck it was. At first I was thinking that I somehow ran into the door even though I was walking right in the middle. Some people saw it and asked me if I was okay, I got all embarrased and walked around the store, couldn't remember what I was there for and walked out. Tyler was thinking I maybe got a concussion but I think I was okay, just a bunch of ibuprofen and the couch the rest of the night. But I got in and got out of the store A-Okay today!

I'm drinking Cherry Coke, its my favorite! I wish sometimes that I liked water more than I liked pop but that'll probably never change. I'm making salmon for dinner tonight and can't wait to eat! I also have to make cupcakes because tomorrow I have Faith in God in the morning and its my turn to bring treats. For the summer they had switched the time from 4:30 in the afternoon to 9:00am! We only did that time once and everyone hated it so now its at 11:00am which I can handle!

People think I'm funny when I tell them I am making scarfs to sell on Etsy. I guess it is a little funny that I'm making scarfs when its so hot out! I actually am looking forward to Fall. I love summer but I get overheated too fast when its so hot out, especially down here in Boise! I've always been that way, I can handle the cold a lot better then I can handle the hot weather! I love Fall because its still so nice out and cool at night and walks in the evening are wonderful and the new tv shows come on. Okay okay, I suppose I shouldn't wish time away!

Well I don't really have anything else, Happy Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

That is crazy that a sign actually fell on your head. I love Super One. I love to eat salmon but Darin doesn't eat it very often if at all. I loved doing achievement days but 9 is way too early. I too would like it to be fall right now, not because I don't like the heat but because that is when my baby is due. Happy Late Tuesday.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen this on Val's blog although hers is just about the kids pretty much! How fun though!