Thursday, July 2, 2009

Second tooth already!?!

This morning at 3 am Ella was super fussy again! Enough with the early morning already!!! I gave her some Tylenol and rocked with her, poor thing! So I took her to the Dr's this morning and had her checked out. Her pediatrician wasn't in and so we saw another Dr from the same practice and he was great! So great in fact that we switched over to him! He said that she doesn't have an ear infection and that he was impressed by the fact that she is 6 months and has never had one! Ella is just fussy because she cut another tooth! My goodness everything is going to fast! I'm so glad she doesn't have an ear infection and that we know why she is so cranky! Oh and she now weighs 16 pounds 3 ounces!!! Her 6 month check up will be on the 13th. Guess that means more shots for the little Ella bean.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Keep them coming right??!! I know that early mornings are rough or middle of the nights I guess but hopefully she will keep getting them all at once and get it over with! I don't feel guilty giving them Tylenol you know they are in pain! A dr. once said if we were to get teeth as adults it hurts so bad we would have to be put in a coma...Not sure how true that is but makes you feel bad for their little mouths...Good Luck! If you lived up here I would just take her on my paper route and put her to sleep :)

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I love Tylenol when they are teething. It helps out a lot. When I was nursing my kids and they were teething I became their new chew toy. Good luck.