Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Thought Tuesday

So here it is Tuesday again, time is flying by! Today I was supposed to babysit for my friend Laura but her poor daughter was up all night coughing. They are going to the Dr's today so I hope that she feels better!!! So I've been up since 7:30 this morning and I've already cleaned a ton! I hate cleaning but you always have such a great feeling when its all done! So its been my goal to to really clean stuff every day!

We've been trying to teach Teddy how to use the doggy doors! He is such a stubborn dog! There's a doggy door to the garage and then another one in the back door leading out to the backyard. We think that maybe he doesn't like it because since he's a pug and has a flat face maybe it bugs him? Who knows but it would be really nice if he was to let himself out when he needs to go. Speaking of, its so hot out already and he's outside but he won't use the doors unless we help him. So maybe one day he'll get the hang of it.....???

So now I'm just relaxing about to make some lunch and watching Twilight. Yes, I know what you are thinking, but I like this movie (and yes I will admit there are some seriously cheesy parts) but I still like it! Ella is scooting around all over the place. She now gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. Yes I've started Ella-proofing the house :) She loves trying to crawl but she gets so frustrated when it doesn't happen. She's a strong little thing though! Yesterday I was sitting behind her and stood her up and she was standing holding onto the couch. She stood there for about a minute! She did that the other day too! Of course I'm right there ready to catch her! Ella amazes me everyday!

Well I'm off to make some Mac and Cheese. I've been on a kick of making it for lunch for over a month now, I don't know why but oh well. Have a Happy Tuesday...tomorrow's already Hump Day! (Okay people we all know what hump means....right? Its the middle of the week of course!)

3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

I LOVE mac and cheese...we are all out of butter...so I didn't get any today.

Taylor said...

We really liked having our dog door when we put it up. It's nice because you don't have to keep letting your dog out every 5 minutes. But I have to say it was great taking it out when we got rid of the dog. Carter "army crawls" all over now and he also does the hand and knee rocking... It's so nice to have your house baby-proofed huh?

Jackson Family said...

LOVE the movie Twilight and can't wait for the second movie to come out! I think I might try and read the book--doubt if I'll find any time!