Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Latest Stuff

Yesterday I decided to have Ella play the drums with me. I want to get her started early and maybe (if she wishes) she will play the drums too! Tyler held her at first and she just watched me. I didn't play too loud and I don't think she jumped at all! I will admit though, it was hard with her on my lap because she just wanted to grab the drum sticks and put them in her mouth!

Tyler looks like he's asleep but he's not!

As long as she is getting most of the food I don't think she cares where some of the other winds up! She loves being spoon fed!

I know I already blogged about how she cut her first tooth but ever since then she has been a pretty crabby girl! Sometimes we can lay her down and she'll go right to sleep, other times we aren't so lucky. This morning she woke up to feed around 5 and afterwards would not go back to sleep! I can't tell you how many times we had to get up to put her binky in but finally I could tell that I needed to give her some Tylenol. After that I rocked her and she finally went back to sleep. She woke up like that the night before too. I called the Dr. today and she said that if she has trouble sleeping again tonight then we need to have her checked out because she may have an ear infection or something else. We have been keeping an eye on her because she has tugged at her ear a couple of times. So who knows if its that or if she's cutting another tooth. Only time will tell! I am excited though for her tooth to get bigger!!!

No comments: