Monday, June 29, 2009

Ella cut her first tooth!!!

This morning I had my visiting teacher Tay over. She was holding Ella when she says, 'Oh she's cut her first tooth!' It was so exciting because we didn't know! She's been drooling a long time and off and on cranky for a while now. I wish I could take a picture but you wouldn't be able to see it. She's almost 6 months now and we have her 6 month appointment coming up in a couple of weeks so it'll be nice to see how much she weighs and how she's developing!!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Its always fun when they cut their first tooth... another milestone. I hope she's a good teether for you and doesn't have too much of a tough time. Pretty soon they will be losing all their baby teeth and these times will be in the distant past. I guess we got to just enjoy our little ones while it lasts.