Sunday, June 21, 2009

Getting so big!!!

Getting ready for Ella's first spoon feeding!

Water, rice cereal and a little bit of pears all mixed together. She wasn't sure at first!!!

Great job sitting up!!!!

She loves leaning forward and if there's something in front of her she'll go for it. Just when you think she's going to fall forward she sits back up, toy and all in her hand!
Ella is now 5 and a half months and I can't believe how big she is getting! The things that she does just amazes me and brings a smile to my face whenever I see her. She is the sweetest and most precious thing to Tyler and I. Here is an update of Ella.
1. After just once of spoon feeding she got the hang of it and loves it! She even leans into it when the spoon is coming!
2. She is rolling over like crazy!
3. She can sit up by herself!
4. She reaches for everything and once she gets it, it goes directly into her mouth!
5. She is the biggest talker! I think she really thinks she is carrying on a conversation with you!
6. She is a mommy's girl. She may let you hold her but mommy has to be in her eye sight!
We are so blessed to have her and all of the joy she brings to our lives! We love you Ella Karen!!!

6 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

The bib...cutest ever!!! Can't believe she is sitting up. She's getting big so fast. Here eyes are to die for!

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

I am so happy to see her wearing the bib I made for her. She is so cute. I hope you are enjoying every min. with her they grow so fast. Before you know it you'll be a Grandma like me.

For FRANKS Sake said...

I love her picture tasting her cereal. Too cute! Way to go sitting up!

Tara C. said...

She is a doll! I love her so much!

Brynne said...

Jay has started solids and sitting up a bit, too. It's fun to see other babies in the same stages. She is a cutie!