Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our First Girls Trip!

So this last Thursday Ella and I drove up to Pinehurst and stayed until Monday! We had so much fun while we were up and it was fun hanging out with all of the family! We went to the Car d'Lane on Friday night and saw some awesome cars! Ella even took a nap in her stroller during part of the cruise! I don't know how she slept but its nice that she can sleep through so much noise! There was so much exhaust but that didn't annoy me as much as all the people smoking! It made me so mad when people would smoke right next to us when they could clearly see us holding Ella! Also we had a Scentsy party and it was a lot of fun too! We went to church on Sunday and it was cool because Tyler's dad was a speaker! Ella was also very popular and everyone loved her! (of course) :) Dad's birthday was on Saturday, the big 59!!!! I mean....39!?!?? So we celebrated with a bbq Sunday afternoon. Under the carport in my parents' back yard there was a birds nest with the cutest baby birds!!! We took some pictures but tried not to get too close. Val took some pictures of Ella and they turned out adorable if I do say so myself! For dad's gift we gave him the picture below of Mom, Ella and I. Val took some of the best pictures ever and I am so glad we have them! Monday we drove home. We were sad to leave the family but super excited to get back home to Tyler! We missed him so much!!!! Here's some pictures from the trip!
















2 comments:

Suzi Q said...

That looked so fun. People smoking around Cody bugs me too. Like..for real? My baby doesn't need lung cancer. I'm going up north in about a week, I can't wait!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I'm so sorry we missed you guys. Darin said that Ella is getting so chunky. I love it when their that way. She looks so adorable. Your doing such an awesome job with her.