Sunday, August 16, 2009

Something new....

So pretty soon my SIL (sister in law) and I are going to start a blog together! I'll still be doing this one as well. We are going to be talking about everything....from crafts to men to babies to tips to just whatever! If you have any suggestions, let me know!!!!! Please!!!! Also we'll be giving stuff away for our followers and for people who join in and leave us comments! We also hope that it catches on so that we can have guest writers too! More details to come.......

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Looking forward to checking it out!

Unknown said...

Good luck with it! I do a blog with another blogger where we feature other writersand talk about relationships and it's a lot of fun!

Sarah Cornett said...

Great Idea! Let us now when you start it up! Can't wait!

The Cornett Family said...

that was me above, by the way, I forgot I was signed into my other google account.

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Sounds exciting. Who are you doing it with? Let me know when you start it up.