Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally some video...

Okay so I wanted the video to go first on here but I did it backwards, go figure! Anyways, here's Ella and her mascaras (you'll read below) and then a couple other cute ones of her and one I love of her and Tyler!!





So Ella crawls so much now and its the cutest thing ever! I've been trying to get video of her and I have but sometimes she cries or other times she gets distracted by Teddy. She LOVES holding and playing with my mascara. A tube for each hand! (She can only hold it, no actual make up allowed until she's older!!!!) So that's what she's crawling to here in the video.

6 comments:

da franks said...

Your pictures are so cute, and the video is amazing. I cant believe she is doing the "real deal" crawl. Most kids do the shuffle or Army crawl...just goes to show how smart she is...and freaking cute.

da franks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackson Family said...

Go Ella! She is such a doll and looks so darn cute crawling! I love all the noises she makes while crawling. What a great little crawler she is!

Suzi Q said...

That is so dang cute! She's so little, maybe that's why Cody has a hard time crawling....its a lot of weight to drag around. My friend told me scentsy is dicontinuing some stuff? True?

dfrank said...

What a doll. I am so glad to finally see her really crawling. I knew after I was there it wasn't going to take her long. I miss her so much. I loved to hear her little hands slap slap on the hardwood. Love you!

Brynne said...

Typical girl...using mascara as an incentive to crawl! Love it! I think with my boys food works the best. :) What a cute girl. Love the chubby arm rolls.