Friday, August 28, 2009

Cheerios anyone?

Yesterday I laid out a bunch of cheerios on the floor for Ella and she went crazy! She loves cheerios and sometimes I can't feed them fast enough to her! The thing is, is that when I let her feed herself, usually they don't go into her mouth and get all over her hands and mouth and then she gets mad because she's not being fed but yesterday she was doing a lot better! Next thing I knew she had one stuck to her head! She was so funny and it kept her entertained for a long time and Teddy was just freaking out wanting to eat all the cheerios that were around him. You can definately count on Pugs when there is food around!

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I love all the looks she gives you, as if she's saying "what are you laughing about mom?" Love having a dog around when the finger food begins..never have to pick up leftovers! Hopefully your dog doesn't get tired of Cheerios like mine...she won't even touch them now!

Taylor said...

My kids LOVE cheerios too! I think this is their favorite snack "hands down" and it's MY favorite snack to bring to church for the kids.... QUICK and MESS FREE!