Friday, August 14, 2009

Is there someone following me???

Yes!!! And her name just happens to be Ella :) Today she's been crawling a lot more. She was in the living room and I was making dinner in the kitchen and here comes Ella around the corner and into the kitchen. I LOVE WATCHING HER! Its the cutest thing ever. I know I need to get video and I'll put it on my list of things to do tomorrow so I can post it. I know EVERYONE is dying to see her crawl! Her daddy was sitting in the chair and she crawled over to him tonight too. Its so fun to watch! I do have to say that she is a strong little thing! I can stand her against something and she'll hold on all by herself. Now her other new thing is that she's trying to pull herself up onto things as well. If she has just woken up I'll go into get her and she has the bumper pads squished all the way down and is holding onto the crib. She looks like she's in jail and wants out! But the little Ella Bean is doing great and is pretty much back to her normal self, happy as can be! She was cranky after our trip because we threw her schedule off and then she would get mad because she couldn't crawl but we are back on track and now she can crawl so I suppose its onto a new adventure!

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

The fun begins...Reise is everywhere now too! Adisen doesn't like it very much when she keeps crawling to play with "her" toys! Adisen has resorted to playing on the couch out of Reisey's reach--that is until she starts walking along furniture!!! Congratulations Ella!

Taylor said...

yeah for Ella!! Isn't it is a blast watching your kids grow and learn new things?