Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Thought Tuesday

Its Tuesday again already? Where did the time go? Its been awhile since I did random thought Tuesday so I thought I would pick it back up again! Well I'm totally missing my laptop! I'm on Tyler's apple and I like it way more than my old dinosaur computer but I'm missing the pictures I have on there. The power cord doesn't work and so hopefully once Tyler gets some electrical tape tonight I'll work again. Who knows, only time will tell!

Yesterday I was in this huge cleaning frenzy because we are transforming our spare bedroom into a guest bedroom and there is just so much cleaning to do! I need to get my butt back in gear and go back to cleaning it. I know I'll be so satisfied once its all clean and pretty!

Ella loves whole milk and so I'm going to try and be done with nursing soon. Its been such a bonding experience I know I'll miss it but my goal was a year and I made it and now its time to move on! She was playing this morning and I looked over to her and she says 'hi'. Just made my heart melt to see how well she's progressing and turning into a big girl!

Yesterday I bought my favorite kind of jerky but was bummed once I got home to find out it isn't peppered but its still good so I can't complain too much!

I love Redbox and I've rented some movies so now I'm going to go and pick them up! Hope everyone enjoyed all my randomness!!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

FUN stuff! I totally got teary eyed when you were talking about Ella saying "hi".... peppered beef jerkey is my fav too!!

my random thought for the day:
organizing closets SUCK!
I guess that was more of a statement!