Sunday, January 10, 2010

Amazing

Ella is officially 1 year and 4 days old. I still can't believe it! When I was brushing her teeth tonight I noticed that she has cut 2 more teeth! Up on the top a few spaces back. They are the same teeth, one on each side. Lately she's also been copying us a lot more. Last night Tyler was asking her if she was ready to go nigh nigh and right after he was done, Ella said nigh nigh. Tonight Tyler was holding her and she was looking at Teddy and Tyler said Teddy and Ella says Teddy! It was amazing! She's been saying Teddy but without the d's. Same with Daddy. Then she just kept saying it over and over and over again. Right after she said it clear as day, Tyler and I just looked at each other shocked! She just amazes us each and every day. I suppose you could say we are proud parents and just love every stage she is in! Yes we adore our little bean to no end! Wonder what she'll say next?

No comments: