Monday, May 4, 2009

Ella loves the camera!

Ella sometimes sleeps better on her side. She put her hands like this! So precious!!!

She's making noises!


Teddy and Ella. They love each other!

I had her on her side and she rolled over like this! Way to hold your head up!!!

Ella with her daddy!

So I was taking some pictures of Ella and she didn't even throw a fit! I think she likes being in just a diaper. She's been doing a lot of talking lately too! I think she loves the sound of her voice and just wants it to be heard! This Wednesday she will be 4 months old and I can't believe how the time is just flying by! I know I've said this before but she is just the happiest baby! Whenever I see her smile or laugh it just brings the biggest smile to my face and I can't help but give her a million kisses! She truly is so special and I am so proud to be her mommy! And I know I can say that Tyler feels the same way, proud to be her daddy! So here are some of the pictures I took of her! :)

2 comments:

Tara C. said...

Every time I see a picture of her I cant believe how big she is getting! What a cute little thing!

Amanda Jean said...

Soo Cute!