Friday, May 29, 2009

24...Who, me?

So this last Memorial weekend we went down to Mt. Pleasant, Utah. The Seely's have a family house down there that is around 150 years old and it is a new tradition for everyone to get together and go down for the Memorial weekend. We left on Friday and drove down. We were able to leave Teddy with some of our good friends and it was so nice not to have to worry about him while we were gone! Friday was also my 24th birthday! Man, where has the time gone!?! We actually stayed in Ephraim which is about 15 minutes away from Mt. Pleasant in a bed and breakfast. That night Tyler's parents went and got me a cake and we celebrated my birthday! It was so nice to celebrate it with family! Over the next few days we went to a festival they had in Ephraim and just had fun at the house. They have a go cart and a three wheeler that we drove around and played some volleyball too! We went to Sacrament meeting on Sunday and after that we were able to go on a tour of another really old Seely house. That house was amazing but it was sad because it hasn't been kept up and renovation would probably be so expensive! Monday was the day that we did some cleaning and work around the house. Tara, Morgan and I went for a nice walk with the babies too! Later that day we stopped by and saw Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. They haven't seen Ella yet and so it was nice to visit them and have them see Ella! We had a great weekend and it was so much fun to hang out and see everyone!


Grandpa Jensen holding Ella

Ella and I


The guys after their football game!


Go cart time!



Yes there really were 24 candles and the cake was delicious!


2 comments:

Tara C. said...

That was such a fun weekend! I loved it so much. I already cant wait for next year when we get to stay at the cabin! I'm glad you had a good birthday too. Your cake was transported to my house and unfortunately it got thrown away today :( But it was a delicious birthday cake!!!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. Happy late Birthday. I told Darin to call you but he got busy and forgot and I don't have your number on my phone:( Sorry but I think you got my message I left on it from Darin's phone. I'm glad that you had a great B'day.