Sunday, September 13, 2009

Talk talk talkin'

Ella's been talking and being very vocal for a couple of months now and its so cute! About a month ago she said Dada but we weren't really sure if she was meaning to say it, like she knew Tyler was dada or if she was just speaking jiberish (spelling on that word). But yesterday she was saying mamamamamamamama and Tyler and I just looked at each other! So again we weren't sure if she knew what she was saying but later I walked out of the room and she is still in her I want mommy only phase where if I'm not holding her and she wants me to then she cries and crawls to get to wherever I am, SO she was crawling to me saying mamamammamama and then later she said MOM! I couldn't believe it! She's been saying it all day and I love hearing it!!! Since I haven't blogged in awhile but Ella crawls everywhere and stands up on anything and everything she can get her little hands on! She is growing up so fast these days but is the happiest and healthiest little bean!

5 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Yay! How cute! I love that!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I love it when they say momma. Baylee was a big Dada fan but Bryson was a momma kid. I can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving. Ella sounds like she is growing like a weed.

Suzi Q said...

It's nuts huh? Cody said Mama first, so I was relieved. Now he says "Haaa DA!" Really fast, the ha is quiet and the DA is loud and high pitch. Sometimes I think he is saying Hot Dog. She is sprouting quick!

Jackson Family said...

it makes all those sleepless nights, dirty diapers and cranky days worthwhile when they call you mama for the first time!

Taylor said...

awww I loke when they start addressing you as Mama! Mikey is 2 and I still love it! They say eventually that you start to hate the name Mama... not yet for me :)