Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh me oh my!

I almost can't keep up with Ella these days! It seems that she's doing something new everyday! I found her like this yesterday morning in her crib just talking and singing away and when I came in she was the happiest little girl in the world. I love being greeted that way! She has also cut her third tooth and we can see the fourth one about to come in too! Oh and the past few days I've been giving her a mohawk and I think its the cutest thing ever!!!


These last two photos crack me up! She just decided to go over and pull out all of the movies!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

looks like you need to start kid proofing your house. Its sad, I have NO decorations in my house anymore or anything nice to look at! Oh well we love them anyways right?

Jackson Family said...

way to rock the mahawk ella!!! you're so darn cute! those big blues eyes of yours are going to get you in trouble with the boys someday!

Suzi Q said...

You know what's funny? How Taylor said her house isn't nice looking anymore....it's so ubelieveably true. Our's is getting uglier everyday. Ella is too stinkin darling. Seriously.

Brynne said...

Seriously, I feel you! She's so cute with that mohawk!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

She is starting to get hair. It's so cute. I have a TV stand that holds all my DVD's and still even now Bryson will pull all my DVD's out I just recently put a lock on it hoping that they won't figure out how to take it off. Baylee already did once but I am hoping that it was just pure luck that she did.