Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ella's First Track Meet!

So this afternoon Ella and I went down to the Timberline High School and watched 5th and 6th grade track! It was so much fun! At first I had Ella in her stroller but there were so many people there I just took her out of it and held her in my arms! So much easier. I found Jen Jenkins and sat with her. It was so hot out but Ella did great! She just sat on my lap and made little noises. She had a ton of sunscreen on so she'll still be a little white baby! I got to watch some of my Valient girls compete in their races and they all did so good! Osheana, Madeline and Morgan. Way to go girls it was so fun to watch!!!


Osheana, Ella and I

Morgan, Myself, Ella and Madeline


Morgan, Ella and I

Ella's first track meet! What a sweetie! She did great!



2 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Sounds like a fun day. You look great and I wish we were going to be getting more sun but today was the last of it. Now were getting rain and what to ya know more rain. I love north Idaho:)

For FRANKS Sake said...

Ahh your breaking her in early! She's such a doll!