Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the thumb sucking begins...

So here are some pictures I took of Ella today. She is doing really well! Healthy and the happiest baby you've ever seen. She loves to smile and she is so much fun to be around. She definately puts us in a good mood if we aren't already. Anyways, she has now really found her thumb! For the past few weeks she's been putting her right thumb in her mouth but now if her binky isn't in there then her thumb is! It is so cute! So I'm wondering if she may be like her daddy in the sense that maybe she will be left handed. We all know that I sucked my thumb, yes for a long time, but I always sucked my left thumb and I'm right handed. Who knows, its all just a theory!

Here she is watching tv. Anytime we put her like this and the tv is on she'll watch it! A lot of times she'll get really loud like she's trying to talk to the tv!


Watching some more tv


She loves it!



Ella finding that thumb


Ella being adorable as always!!!

3 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

She is getting sooooo big. It is amazing how fast babies grow. She is so cute, and I love the pictures of her sucking her thumb.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Little babies are always so adorable sucking their thumbs...just not 5 year olds!!! Did you suck your thumb that long? Pretty funny!

Tara C. said...

That is so cute! She is getting so big! I love the little outfit she has on.